Wednesday, March 28, 2007
so worried. so so worried.
I'm sorry I didn't spend much time with you grandfather. Now that your age is increasing and your health is failing, I'm beginning to regret. Sigh. Please take care grandfather. I don't want to lose you. Sigh. Everyone's very worried for you. I'll keep you constantly in my prayers. You and grandmom both.Grandad's currently in the hospital. Everyone's worried sick and I have been spending the last two nights with grandmom. She's worried too, but she doesn't say it out. I can only pray that nothing goes wrong during the check up and that God's protecting is with you grandad. I love you. I really do. I don't say it out often to you. But I know you know I love you. When I take your papery-wrinkled hands and rub them. I love you grandad and grandmom. I look like a mess lately. Not enough sleep, worrying about everything, that constant migrane. Sigh. I'm amazed I haven't broken down yet. God give me the grace to carry on. worried sick / messedLabels: go STRESSED