Wednesday, March 07, 2007
up[dating].
I really don't know how to bring myself to blog anymore. Things are getting from bad to worst. Not between my baby and me though. It's my life in general. Those who are close to me, will know what exactly is going on. But not all the details are told. Decipher me and my words. Then will you know the story behind this face.
New Year was pretty havoc. I went to this penthouse owned my my baby's dad's friend. Uploading the pictures now. Hahas. Time to feast your eyes on them! And on the last day of CNY, which is the fifteen day, I went for dinner with my baby and his family. Hahas. Dorina's dressing on that day was really weird. My baby called her a 'selling beer babe'. I was speechless. I don't know what to say about her outfit. Though it really looked like what my baby described it as. Yuppx. But it's only once. So I guess it doesn't matter much. Yeah.
This is for someone who has made a significant impression in my life. I won't forget you. Not for the good you did. But for the hurts you inflicted. Thank you for everything. I won't be meeting you anymore. Not ever again. Even if you appear on my doorstep. I'm adamant about this. I can't be soft-hearted anymore. I'm sorry. It's best if our friendship is ended this way. Thank you again. Good-bye.vindicated / losing controlLabels: bunch of crap-shit