Friday, April 20, 2007
die and go to heaven

I have been through countless depressed moments but nothing has ever hit me as hard as it did today. God, I had to psyche myself to stop this nonsense. The spiltting headache in my head now is the aftermath of everything. Sigh. I have seen enough. I've had it with you all. This is the final straw. Ungrateful people. Cold blooded people. I just hate you all. How I wish you all were never in my life. Argh.

Current body status:
Spiltting headache.
Neck strains.
Slashed arm.
God, I'm a wreck.

Bad news. I'll have to re-take my semester 2 this year. Which means, I'll be lagging behind others by half a year. D*mnit! Why didn't I just study harder for my semester 2 exams?! Argh. This is getting very, how do I put it, irritating for me. Sigh. So screwed up.

Life is getting worst for me. As if the current events ain't bringing me down. All the new additions are not welcomed. Gosh. How good will it be if I can just die now.

stressed out / hiding behind that broken mirror

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
3:44 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!