Sunday, April 15, 2007
love don't live here anymore

It's official. We broke up. After 9 months and 14 days of love, it just ended like that. The future holds many possibilities. We may get back, we may not. It all depends on my heart and his heart. Thank you for everything Dorigo. Really. Everything you did touches my heart deeply and I will never forget you.

Grandfather is fine already. Just a little mentally unstable. Honestly! He keeps on thinking that someone will steal his towel. I mean, who is the right mind will steal towels?! Yeah. But these few days he seems very drowsy. Even when we try to call him up, he has no response. Even when the doctor tried to put the drip in for him! I mean, this is SERIOUS. But the doctors say that it is due to his medication. Hopefully, he will get well soon. By faith, I believe. (:

After everything, I'm feeling kinda lost. Honestly, I don't know why, but this feeling stuck to me like glue. Maybe it's the uneasiness of not receiving his messages, or the sorrow of my grandfather's suffering. I do not know. Just confused and, lost.


lost in a whirl of colors ;

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
3:47 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!