Tuesday, May 01, 2007
the anger that blows it's top

I'm so pissed now, I could blow up a Lamborghini in front of my polytechnic. Or anywhere. Argh. I'm not to be blamed! God, how can such unreasonable people exist? Ah! I just want to scream my head off, beat up a person, go jogging in the rain, smash a laptop, do all of the above. ARGH!

I hate it most when people lie to me. Especially those who know it and do so repeatably. You know who you are. And you know the reason why I'm so pissed. Screw you. To think I treated you so well. Who am I to you? Forget it. You lost the trust I gave you. Don't expect me to trust you ever again. Trust is earned. Go figure.

Whatever. I'm going for drinks at the Liquid Kitchen. Any takers?

i don't entertain losers / stay away from me

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
2:00 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!