Thursday, May 03, 2007
sick. real sick.
God. I'm really sick already. Vomited just now. I know I need rest. But I don't want to. I choose not to. Call me mad, but this is me. Ha.
It's amazing how much I saw in you in just this short span of a few days. I know how much I mean to you. Finally. You should have more guts to say it to my face though. I would have coped with the revelation better this way. But at least I found out. And place the final killing blow into my heart to make it stop. Cut away all emotions. Let the blood flow. The tears running down my face formed a puddle on the floor. But I won't cry anymore. Cause I can't. I used up my tears supply for today.
Some things are better left unsaid. My heart understands. My mind understands. Just that I don't. Silence is golden. Ah. Bask in the solitude. A rare gift from God to me. After so long. Thanks daddy. Really. I have never felt so liberated before. Free. (:
Loneliness sticks to me like glue. I ought to be used to this feeling already. But I'm not. Guess I still have alot to learn yeah? Hahas. I wanna drink! -teary eyes. Though I'm so sick. Better not. It'll be a waste of money. I'll just vomit everything out eventually. Sigh. Never mind. I'll still head down to Liquid Kitchen. It's my new hot spot. <3.
the pieces of my heart are missing you / keep holding onLabels: bunch of crap-shit