Sunday, July 29, 2007
I don't need to defend myself.

Well, thanks for the concern Mr/Ms 'offended', but I think I know how to behave like a CHILD OF GOD better than you. Oh. And I'm happily SINGLE now, please don't make stupid assumptions. Honestly, spamming someone's blog is a very childish action. To do so without leaving the name is even more so. But nevertheless, I'm really touched that you even bother to read my blog. Thanks for the attention. I appreciate it. May God bless you too.

Service was super duper today! Deliverance with Pastor Mike Connell, WOW. Words can't describe the experience. Hahas. Dinner was late with the Cellgroup at Bedok, and honestly, I'm still hungry! Yupp. I'm a big eater. Hahas. I've just reached home at such a late time. And I have to wake up early tomorrow. Man, I need my wake up calls.

Food for thought. The blogosphere is vast. Spammers are just childish people seeking for attention. Because they are lonely? Or that their social life is too quiet? Hmms. Whatever the answer is, I don't care! Attention seekers can go to Xia Xue's blog and at least there they can gain their 'one minute of fame'. That's just what I feel. (:

I'm going to behave myself and not flame anyone anymore. NOT!

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
12:37 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!