Monday, July 16, 2007
in school.

Hahas. I skipped school today. But I'm in school, like at this goodness-me-gracious time. Honestly, I wanted to go for lecture, like a good little girl. But couldn't make it. Cause I'm super late! Sigh.

Just saw Dorigo's blog. And his crazy bombarded tag-box. It's SO hilarious man! Hahas. Those cowards who dares to spam his blog but don't dare to say their names out are really stupid. Though I have to admit, they provide good 'entertainment' for Dorigo. Hahas. One of them even said I suck. COME ON! If I suck that much, no one will even be bothered to reply me on Dorigo's tag-box right? Attention seekers, go GET A LIFE. If you don't know how, then join us for church every Saturday at 5pm, Expo Hall 8. I'll be more than happy to help you poor dears. (:

Drama practices for Crossroads later at City Hall. Accounting class test this Wednesday. I need to re-plan my schedule and all, MAJORLY!

Ciao.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
5:25 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!