Friday, September 07, 2007
06.09.07 at St. James.

Ian and me!

Me. After a few glasses.
Yes, I went clubbing yesterday. To be exact, it's from the 5th to the 6th of September. Since I clubbed until 4 am the next morning. Yeah. In a nut shell, I got badly drunk, vomited like a merlion, and thank God for Ian. Hahas. Want the gist of everything? Here goes.
I reached St. James Power House at 11. 30pm on the 5th of September. Met up with Aaron first, and got ushered in. Saw Andy, Grace, Ian and some other people. Was following Aaron around the club and all. He was more safe to be with in the beginning. Then when Ah Bee, Rhian, Keke, James and Sabrina came, Jin Hong and his friends came too. Yes, Zhu Jin Hong from JOL. Imagine my shock when I saw him there. Hahas. Anyways, danced like crazy to vent my frustrations. Namely, Mr Ross-what's-his-name. Drank a total of (roughly) 2 jugs? Mixture of cranberry juice, vodka, Chivas, hennessy, coke and green tea. Plus a pinch of Tiger beer. Courtesy of Aaron. It was a bad combination! I got super high initially. Dirty danced with Rhian (sorry babe!) and Ian had to protect me. Eventually, the highness wore off and I got drunk. I kept on wanting to sleep. Eventually, Ian had to send me home. Thank God he was there, or else I would have to walk home. Yes, Aaron himself, the guy who brought me there, was wasted! He knocked out and vomited badly. He even almost fought with Andy. My last memory? Shards of glass littered the place, Ah Bee comforting Aaron and Andy. Ian asking me if I am ok. After that, I was wasted. Hahas. Vomited in the cab, think Ian was used to it. He prepared the plastic baggie for me even. Yeah. Went home, got scolded. Vomited even more, bathed and went to sleep. Woke up with a uber bad hangover. Until now, I still want to vomit. Bad huh? Sigh.
I hate getting drunk. I can remember my vomit. It was like, red! (cranberry juice, remember?) Gosh, super bad memory. Yeah. I know, I kinda stink at drinking. I can't stop thanking Ian. Cause he was like, protecting me from the 'forces of evil' last night. Hahas. Eventually, following him was safer. Cause Aaron went mad on the drinks. Ian! Thanks again! (:
Topic aside, I suddenly thought about the topic of trust. To me, trusting someone means giving away a portion of your life to that person. I have given God a 100%, and another someone at least 90%, Lizzie has 80%! Yupp. You know what hurts most? Someone you trust betraying your trust. It's like a stab into your heart, and that wound leaves behind a scar to haunt you. Reminding you that you have been betrayed before. Saying that trusting someone is dangerous. And that scar will do everything to make you close up to the people around you. Depression seeps in. Yes, I have been through that situation. That's why I guard my heart. Don't blame me. Cause the scars on my heart haunt me.
Sweetheart, don't betray that trust. I know you have not been totally honest with me at times, and I hope you will reciprocate the trust I placed in you. I have been totally honest with you, and I know you won't hurt me. I love and trust you.
I won't be sleeping tonight. Yawn. PANDA EYES IS THE NEW BLACK! xD
Labels: bunch of crap-shit