She's my best friend, be it in drama or in real life. My confidant, counselor and girlfriend. My inspiration and even my muse at times. Yupp. We have supposedly knew each other for 53 days, but honestly, it feels like I have known her for a lifetime. She understands me very well and showers me with loving words daily. Times when I am down, she will be there. When I cry, she cries with me. She's a very nice person, honestly, and I love her a lot. Yes, I love her! (: She is a very good friend to have around you. And remember, her birthday is on the 12th of September! Hahas. She goes mad with me on sleepless nights, with us both high on drama. I treat her as my daughter, seriously. Yeah. Ask her about it. Hahas. Gosh. There's so much I want to say, but can't express out in words.
Thanks Lizzie. For being a friend. For crying with me that day at my grandfather's funeral. For listening to my problems. For counseling me. For being my besty. For the loving words. For the late night calls. For the nerding. For the teddy bear pouch. For waiting for me to go to drama classes together. For the constant flow of messages, to show me that I matter to you. For being there when he's was not around. For singing High School Musical songs with me. For being the scriptwriter. For teaching me the dance steps, though now I OFFICIALLY don't need to dance. For the window shopping. For discussing about our prince charmings. For the correction of my bad english. For everything and anything. Most importantly, thank you Lizzie, for loving me. I love you besty. And this post is dedicated to you. (: