Monday, October 08, 2007
emotions run wild.

&& After so long, we finally made contact. But why must I be the one to say 'Hi'?



I was talking to him on MSN just now. It feels like a decade has passed between us both. We both made small talk, regarding our studies now, climate in the two different countries that we live in, and how we both had changed over the years. I didn't expect you to have a girlfriend. In fact, I didn't know until you told me. Sigh. I reacted the way I hope to have reacted. And I know you are very happy with her. I sincerely wish you both all the best. (:

I didn't sleep the whole night. Not that I have something on my mind, but that I really can't sleep. I don't want to rely on medications to make me feel sleepy. Rather, I prefer to let my body work until it is totally worn out, then I can have my good and proper sleep. Yupp. Even now, I still don't feel sleepy. Sigh. I'm ruining myself, and I don't know why.

take me away, from here. to a place where we belong.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
11:14 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!